Legion wargaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday Night Madness!

2 posters

Go down

Wednesday Night Madness! Empty Wednesday Night Madness!

Post  Grizzlebees Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:50 pm

I'll create a thread here tracking developments. The easy thing to do is respond at least once to this topic and then you'll be notified of any future replies.

Recap:
On a train from Fellig to Point Bourne with varied supplies from Ord, the train was waylaid by Khadoran Kossites and Greylords. They were thoroughly dispatched with fire and blade, with only one company member with internal bleeding that was quickly patched up. The blockage on the tracks was thawed and demolished and the supplies continued to head south safely.
Grizzlebees
Grizzlebees

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night Madness! Empty Re: Wednesday Night Madness!

Post  Arkh Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:44 pm

I also picked up a bunch of terraclips, but I'm not really interested in transporting and setting them all up at Legion. However, if we ever want to do a game session at my new house I am certainly willing to host. I have tons of terrain and a good space to game in.

Arkh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkh Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:25 am

Nodachi. That is the weapon I was thinking of. All I could think of on Wednesday was naginata, which I knew wasn't right.

Strung across the back because of its size, traditionally used for decoration and/or mounted combat (like the horseman's axe). Favored weapon of renowned swordsman Sasaki Kojir.

So Hopkins is toting around a nodachi on his back. I dropped the benefits for being mounted and added benefits for two handed wielding. How does the following stat line sound?

Cost: 50gc (This item is very rare)
Name: Nodachi
Type: Hand Weapon
One Handed: POW 3, -1 Attack Modifier (harder to wield than a standard sword, which it should be in one hand)
Two Handed: POW 4 (Bigger than a standard sword, but smaller than a great sword, so the POW is between them)
Special Rules: Reach

Arkh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkh Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:53 am

I can't make it tomorrow. I will be in Florida.

Arkh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grizzlebees Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:05 pm

Yes, that all looks fine.

And I will likewise be missing tonight, suffering a food poisoning from the weekend gone terribly wrong.
Still thinking of what to give you and Bob for rolls of 21 on perception. Curse you lucky devils.
Grizzlebees
Grizzlebees

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkh Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:16 pm

I'm assuming that we are not meeting for ikrpg tonight considering that it is halloween, but just in case I will mention that I am not going to be there.

Arkh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum