Legion wargaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Egaspy or Asphyxious 3 Large based?

4 posters

Go down

E-Egaspy or Asphyxious 3 Large based? Empty E-Egaspy or Asphyxious 3 Large based?

Post  Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:15 pm

E-Egaspy or Asphyxious 3 Large based? Image1

So it seems to me that based off the size of his sword for Legendary Gaspy to not have lost reach he must have grown. So maybe hes on a large base? with buddy mechtralls?

I know I'm excited to play some banethralls again!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://legionwargaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

E-Egaspy or Asphyxious 3 Large based? Empty Re: E-Egaspy or Asphyxious 3 Large based?

Post  Sgt Outhouse Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Actually, this very topic of discussion is on the main board, and I tend to agree with what they have said so far.

1.) Most lich lords are big, REALLY big. Though his size could mean a large base, just look at Scaverous and Venethrax for clues on model size to base size. In all likelihood, no base size increase, though don't get me wrong I'd love to see Asphyxious change in some way.

2.) His left hand is holding a chain, that is leading someplace out of the picture. This is a man of business, he doesn't carry around a chain without a reason, so it stands to hope he's getting a buddy like the new Nemo has one.

My sole curiosity is why he changed his weapon from being a polearm to a sword, it doesn't make a lot of sense. Then again, a lot of things in Cryx are hard to guess their usage from just their picks, unlike more conventional factions. Heck, as far as I know, he's got a Cephalyx'd Karchev hanging around on the end of that chain rearing to kill things, but I doubt that's what it is going to be.
Sgt Outhouse
Sgt Outhouse

Back to top Go down

E-Egaspy or Asphyxious 3 Large based? Empty Re: E-Egaspy or Asphyxious 3 Large based?

Post  Grizzlebees Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:14 am

Well, I think eNemo is the only one not getting onto a large base, as the toher two are getting horses. If you look at his height compared to the McThralls, it does also seems consistent with the volume a large base would sit at.

And Bob, I'm pretty sure your Cephalyx'd Karchev will be a separate caster.
Grizzlebees
Grizzlebees

Back to top Go down

Post  Squishy_Thrall Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:20 pm

From the look of the cover art, maybe it seems that somewhere Asphyxious dies and gets the "six million dollar man" tuneup...but thats just me. No Bob, Asphyxious is not holding a chain to something. I can clearly see Ghostly or some crazy soul token madness by the look of this art.
Squishy_Thrall
Squishy_Thrall

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Wish list:

Some ability like Zaal to direct souls to models with the soul collector ability.
Teleport
parasite

the rest doesn't matter.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://legionwargaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum